Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Carnival Day

Aaarrrhhh, Carnival Day is comin up. F*cking school is trying to make us sell tickets and do a hell lotta shit for the school. Were like making stalls and all for carnival day and we ain't gettin our model back. So basically were just spendin n spendin for our dearly un-beloved school. Oh and by the way, No Mr. Wong, you're 'not' forcing us to sell the tickets. Just so you know, your daily morning announcements just pisses me off more and more each day.

Supposed to set up my water-fight stall. Had to get out of class for a few periods today to do work for THE SCHOOL. Unfortunately there are some real idiot teachers in school who are so mighty protective over their pride that they wouldn't believe me when I told them what I needed to do to get out. I even took the time to explain my situation to her so that I can get out and finish the job. But noooo, apparently I was rude to her (for explaining i suppose) and im lying about the entire situation (omgwtfbbq retard?) Alright then, the next time I need to get out of class, i'll just make you a cup of tea, keep things short and just ask if I can get out of class. That way I wouldn't be rude and I wouldn't be lying now would I? That throws my chances of getting out too.

As we grow older- the world becomes uglier and uglier. I remember when i was in primary school. I used to look up at teachers with utmost respect and go WOW. You're a teacher, you're real smart, i'd totally listen to you. But as we grow and develop mentally, we begin to see your inner stupidity. Until it comes to a point where, shit, i see that you know NOTHING at all. You're just an idiot that didn't do too well in school and took up a teaching degree and now you're passing on your dumbness to us. Lookin at this in the long run, Malaysians will continue to grow stupider and stupider as generations pass. Because the stupid ones become teachers.

Good luck to my dear cousin, Larry for his upcoming job interview in Singapore Airlines. You're always my no.1 cousin man. Now go show them singaporeans what you're made of and kick some serious ass.

Just an update to keep the live wire running
-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home