Monday, May 01, 2006

My Mind Is Empty

There are times where the human brain has nothing to think about. Its just idle. You generate no ideas. You try hard to think, but all that comes up are just rubbish and nonsense. This is a situation i am experiencing right now. And as my blog title reads : Pieces of My Mind, I can't really blog, because i have nothing on my mind. Nonetheless, i have to update.

I find this moment very very stressful. It's really annoying. Have you ever experienced a moment where you can't think at all during an examination? Its like you've studied for this huge test, and when you sit for it, you see this familiar question, you know you've read that before, but it just ain't comin up. Your brain just refuses to lock on gear and start thinking.

This 'illness' lasts temporarilly, however. So no permanent harm. I think it comes from stress. When i get stressed about something, my mind just shuts off. It also happens when i get an adrenaline rush, like when im really really pissed. You can't think of anything 'good'. (well in the sense you can only think of punching the idiot that pissed you off)

I think that humans like to blame one another. Its our nature. Have you ever been in a tense situation before where you want to get out of it so badly, you'd just go, 'It wasn't me, it was him, thats it, screw him, not me'. Sounds familiar eh? Well think about the person who's eating the blame. Lately i've been blamed for a hell lot of shit. And honestly, it isn't my fault. And hey, i don't want to point the blame back at anybody else, i know how it feels to be blamed, (whether or not it was something you did or did not do) BUT WHY?!?!?!

Putting the blame on someone is just human nature. Heck even i do it without me noticing it sometimes. You get a nice feeling after you blamed someone. Its like you just got a load of trouble off your shoulders. Pity the person that took the blame though. I bet he's in a whole lot of shit now.
What do you think?

Im just telling you whats on my mind. Im not in the right condition to post. Lately i've had troubling things in my mind. Will post when things get better for me. Until then, that's whats up in my mind.

-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home