Friday, July 14, 2006

Worked up & Worn down

This weekend is going to get me pumped with adrenaline and crawling like slime. I have a pretty tight schedule coming up. Lets see,
Friday > In school till 5.30 to set up my game. tired. then at 12.40am, catching a movie with my sister and bro-in-law. expected to end at abt 3am. Wow, not much sleep left ahead.
Saturday > Heading to school at 9am to set up more of my game. staying there till 5. Then going to play football. then continueing for an uncle's birthday dinner. zzzzzzzzzzzz- STOP
Sunday > aarghh. waking up at 5. have to be in school by 6. nooo, i want my zzzz. Carnival day today. So expected to get worn out just like everyone else. Once this is over, aahh, then i can have my zzz. No school on monday.

Ever experienced that mood where ure blood is rushed and pumped to move, but ure body simply isn't? At 1st ure like all up, high and jumpy. and then nobody reacts to your mood. then you just gear all de way down to 0. and eventually u hit reverse and fall on ure back. face all black n moody. ppl wuld thing u're goin thru some PMS or somethin.

Pmr trials are in less than a month? omgwtfbbq? puurda pundek. now i gotta start opening text books.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.. maths, history.. fugg you man...

Ok, at 1st i was all pumped up to post this. Now im geared to 0. going to hit reverse soon and fall asleep before finally waking up an hour later to head 2 de cinema. Good thing is i wont be having any dreams tonight. goin 2 hit the bed. nite guys.

* and as how de ladies in school say goodbye : muahs muahs. iLu *

-this is so not me, pardon my writing. i just need to move my fingers on somethin-
-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home