Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Because of you

So many things have changed because of you. I've become a different person, from who I used to be. Perhaps not to the eyes of many, but to a few. I've re-entered the world of blogging. I even tried out poetry. I behave differently in school. I wanted to become the cheerful me again, and i put in effort into that. i don't know how much i've suceeded in that, though. And all that, you could say, indirectly, was for you, was because of you. I can't say it was a good thing; cant say it was bad either. because of you i've learnt and felt much. These 2 months have thought me a worthy lesson. And that, i suppose, is a good thing.

I lost you as a friend once. I have lost a friend that meant much to me before. It really stings. Then I had you back as a friend again. And then suddenly its like you want to avoid me. Its like you don't even wanna know me anymore. What did i do? - whatever. you made your wish. congrats; so i heard you're leaving.

This probably means nothing to you don't it? well then you wouldnt care even if i posted this. you know who you are. im not angry. im not pissed. im just sorry.

-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home