Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lookin back through the days..

"Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.
Remember when some one annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown.
But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap him upside the face.
"

Its been far too long since i've updated here in my blog. Haha very sorry for the superbly long delay. Been going thru alot lately, well mostly good things =) Actually I have plenty of things to blog about but theres just so many that i just got too lazy to post any of them, hence the long break. It sort of forms a chain reaction, you know?

Anyway, looking back through the days, it has just come to my attention that its already passed the half year mark and over shot 2 months, Im in the middle of my PMR trials and my actual PMR exam is in about a months time, and ... well so many things has happened! An entire year is about to pass. Actually, thinking about the entire year, this whole 8 months of 2006 has been a very eventful one. So much has changed since these 8 months, and I think, overall, things changed for the better.

Lets see, in the past 8 months of year 2006, I grasped and learnt <--THIS MUCH--> about love and relationships (which is alot, mind you), I learnt the lesson of taking up too many responsibilities and doing a poor job in everything, the hard way, im afraid =(, I've tasted the wonderful sensation of forgiveness and I finally discovered a piece more about myself. Wow, look at all that stuff, just for a small piece about myself. & I will continue to fill in the pieces as I venture on through the rest of 2006.

Well thats about it, I hope I will pull myself to blog more in the near future. Just check once in a while to see if I update. Need to get on a roll on updates here mates. Sorry about the inactivity. Good luck to everyone and god bless!

-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home