Sunday, June 04, 2006

Pieces During Vacation


Hey guys, im back from my short trip. We actually took a drive up to Pahang, den to Terengganu. There i stayed 1 night at Rantau Abang. Stayed right on the beach itself. The beach was nothin but beautiful. Though it reminded me of painful things. It reminded me of Peace - like how peaceful one's life can be. It reminded me about Friendship - like how easy it is to find friends and lose them, easier. It also reminded me about how life is about give and take - like the waves in the beach, they come and they go. I suppose im still abit shaken after I lost a good friend. But like the waves, they come and they go, and I can only hope time will heal things.

On the 2nd day we headed up north to Kelantan. There really isn't much there. We took a wrong turn and went up the wrong road where i saw this roadsign. Lmao. Talk about weird names to name your village. There was really nothing in Kota Bharu. Its an islamic state. Found a hotel to stay in. Ate dinner, walked around abit and then fell asleep. Drove home the very next morning.


We found ourselves in a 10 hour drive along the East-West highway from Jeli to Gerik, then continuing down the Plus highway to KL. Heres a picture of the Temenggor Lake - Man made dam along the highway. Also saw 'elephant crossing roadsigns'. Too bad we didn't see any of those big guys.


Overall, holiday was boring. But it was worth the experience. Getting to see my parents together like that, thats what matters most. I know they won't be here forever, so gotta spend as much time as possible now with them.

Now i can say i've been to more places in my own country. It was nice to get out of the messy life for a while. But nonetheless you can never run away from a mess forever. And eventually you'd have to come back to face them, like now. Its good to be back though. Go ahead and read this post and then drop a few words over at my chat-box aightt? Need to keep it alive and going. Thanks. Will post again.

-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home