Monday, December 25, 2006

Authority



Haha. Ignore the title. Anyway, I dont have much to update about. Since there hasnt been many new things going on. Oh to all readers, before i forget, let me wish you Merry Christmas! Ok. I shall blog about my sister's now 1 month+ old baby, Matthew.

One word: cute.

Matthew has finally gone home now. He used to stay with us with my parents so that my mother can teach my sister how to take care of the baby. Now, after 1 month of training, my sister is ready to take care of Matthew by herself at her own home.
Btw, he seems to like the Mashimaro that Sharon gave me before she left to Florida. We would hang it by the side and he would stare at it and try to reach for it. Sometimes he even makes small cute baby sounds at it. Haha. Well at 1st i was redundant to give mashimaro because i liked it so much but the baby would have a much better use for it than a 15 year old kid =/. haha. kid.


And he just stares at mashimaro!

He still screams really loud, just like before. But now he spends more hours awake and slightly less asleep. Its harder to put him to sleep now and he's wanting more and more attention by the minute! Haha. Oh and i finally held the baby in my hands like a few days ago. Surprisingly baby didnt cry, baby didnt moan. Baby just behaved like a baby. Haha. Glad with myself that Uncle Dudu can hold Matthew.

Lol this is a funny picture. Still as precious as ever!

Haha! well i'll continue to feed you more progress about matthew. Stay tuned! Hope the pictures kept your hearts tickled!

-dudu-!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home