Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A pinch of kindness

Hey readers! Im just posting cause i just got back from school. Anyway, I had lunch with my dad in the usual coffeeshop near my house like we normally do. So we ordered our food and sat down. And then moments later we ordered our drinks. Then these 2 indian guys wanted to share our table so they joined us. Then our drinks came and suddenly this indian guy decides to pay for our drinks and said 'don't worry about it lah uncle' to my dad. And im like O.O

My dad was like 'O.O nono its alright!' and the fella was like ' no no don't worry about it uncle'.. and then he paid for our drinks. O.O. Now that hasn't happened before. And we don't even know them! They were like total strangers! Haha, after that we chat a lil and ate our lunch together and then we finished 1st so we thanked them once more and left.

What a surprise! Meeting a good fellow every once in a while does good to the heart. God bless, whatever his name was. He's my man, man. Off to study. cyall!

-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home