Sunday, December 17, 2006

The day you went away

Eeeh so heres an update for whoever thats reading. =) Just figured it would be nice to let yall read somethin instead of nothin.

I shall take the opportunity to recap all the interesting things that has occured throughout the year, so i will make a list.
1) I got elected as the school's sound system's ketua.
2) I skipped classes less than last year =)
3) I begin to buy ice creams from school.
4) I then moved on to baskin robbins, occasionaly.
5) Then I bought ice cream from baskin robbins and walked away without paying.
6) I didn't get caught.
7) I took a bus all by myself.
8) I took a taxi all by myself.
9) I took a taxi and didn't pay for the ride.
10) I got away with that as well.
11) I set for PMR.
12) I... cried.
13) I had a fishbone stuck at my throat and I could see it sticking out from my throat when I looked at myself at the mirror.
14) I had a pair of mini-thong 'kiap-kiap' thingy inserted into my mouth to pull out the fishbone.
15) I called lynn at 7am in the morning to wake her up.
16) I now call her almost every morning at 7 to wake her up.
17) I got a job!
18) I tried latte, cuppocino and ice blended coffee.
19) I saw hot girls in Italianese at 1am in the morning wearing very short miniskirts =)
20) I cycled to The Curve from centrepoint.
21) My sister gave birth to a baby boy.

There. That was fun. haha. Oh well thats about it. Until my next post!

-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home