Sunday, September 24, 2006

Substitution thoughts

Wooww, its been so long since i blogged. To tell you the truth i just totally my reason to blog. Anyway im blogging now since SOME friends asked me to. mm.. Hey guess what! my PMR is in excactly 7 days from now! Thats like, next monday! OOooooh its like a hot-flaming fireball approaching and im not feeling any heat!?! As Wan Qien pointed out, Mr dudu de procastinator. haha.. i tell you, im gonna pay a price for my procastination. =/ why am i sooo lazy??

Anyway, here are some pretty dang sweet sentences.

I saw you smiling at me
Was it real or just my fantasy?

I kind of liked it your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Oh, did you ever know?
That I had mine on you

Reaching out touching you
Leaving all the worries behind
Marry me
Let me live with you
Nothing's wrong and love is right

Haha well thats it for now. Until then. Wish me luck for my PMR! I'll see YOU when its OVER!!
-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home