Sunday, June 11, 2006

A dream come true

Have you ever had a dream come true? Its when you dream of something, and one day it actually happens. I had a dream come true before, and of course, it was a good dream. Nothing special, but nothing horrible happened. I had been dreaming about it. And then it was just recently, before the term break that I found myself lost and my heart was 99% consumed by this girl, just like in my dreams. She's beautiful, thats all i will say.

Nothing special really happened, or at least, not to the odinary viewer's eye. Stealing quick glances and staring once in a while at another person, nothing special at all. But i think otherwise though. It was like iced coke on a hot day. And there was nothing more i wanted than that. Just being able to stare at her, and even talk to her, just like how i saw it in my dreams, that was just perfect. Just perfect. Call me crazy. But you can't really blame a person for living a day of his dreams.

I have no idea why i posted this, but i just really felt like giving you a piece of what i think.
-edited from a previous post. Changed everything.

-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home