Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thoughts of yesterday and today


First things first, the FIFA 2006 World Cup has kicked off for some time now. Im a supporter of the England team and just yesterday they beat Trinidad & Tobago 2-0 many thanks to Liverpool's Peter Crouch and Steven Gerrard. Stayed up till 2 last night with my England jersey on & eating my bowl of Maggi Asam Laksa. =D Lynn also stayed up to watch the game. This picture here is my England jersey that my aunt gave me from London. Love it so much. Matches my shoes too. =D

Alright, besides football, my life has been pretty much been what its been. PMR trials are in about 2 months time with the actual PMR exams on the following month. I should be gearing up with my studies now but sadly im not. Too lazy to begin anything. Need to start somewhere... like, perhaps now. =D hmm.. I guess this is it. Oh yeah, i thought i'd gotten over this girl, but its been quite a long time now, and she's still the only one in my head. Getting over somebody ain't easy at all. You can try to NOT think of her, but she comes right back at ya in your dreams. Caught in a pricky, pricky situation. lol.

-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home