Friday, August 25, 2006

Ahh. Some pictures for your viewing pleasure

heyy guys! my mom went to australia this morning to visit my sister. So i'll be staying with my dad for about 1 week. hhaha. just us guys. =D . i was supposed to wake up this morning to see my mom off at abt 6am. but i only remember waking up at 6, seeing the light reflection underneath my door, and then everything after that was black. =( i slept damn late last night ok! slept at 5! and apparently, according to my dad, she woke up at 5. so darn, should have stayed up abit more to see her off. so i didnt say bye to her. haha.. but she wrote a note for me and stuck it on the computer screen (knowing thats where i'd go and i'd never miss it) i thought it was a rather sweet note from her..

*theres a correction at the line before no.1. the sentence -Pls get rid of babits (should be corrected to bad habbits) while i am away.

Haha.. I sent her an sms after that. Hmm, and then i reformatted my PC again today. was working on it for hours!! started at 10, and now i've just done installing some programs so im blogging. so its roughly, 8 hours??? haha. then while the program was installing i decided to take a picture of my always-halfnaked-dad while he was watching tv. He was kind enough to look my way and smile ^^


haha well thats about it for now. i dunno what else to blog about. so see ya guys later! enjoy!

-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home