Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Buddy!

a picture of cindy drinking water during the 2002 US trip.

Hey hey hey!! Today is my special sister's birthday! Happy birthday buddy! You're growing olddddd! come back soon to malaysia yea? Thats a picture of her (above) during the US trip. ehhehe..

Anyway I caught the flu bug just recently. Nose has been leaking like nobody's business though I haven't taken any medicine. Actually i don't see a cause to take medicine when you're having flu, since theres no cure for flu. What good will medicine do?

Im still thinking, and thinking, of what I should do for the English Society this year. My friends and family gave me plenty of suggestions like having the society to come up and speak in public every week and drama competitions. I still don't know how to make them happen, or whether or not i will recieve the participation i need. Yet, i wanna do something special for the English Society this year, something that would make them stand out. If you guys have any suggestions, please post them somewhere. Many thanks in advance =)

Anyway, thats about it for this post, will post again when i have something more interesting to post about. Until then, Happy birthday again buddy!

-dudu-

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

WOW!!! A post for meee??? I'm feel honoured! Thank you!!!!! Very very sweet of you. And very thoughtful of you to put the horible picture of me drinking the huge bottle of water! hMph! THANKS again!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home