Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hypnotised

School has reopened! I re-enter school with a mixed bag of emotions really. There are some stuff im looking forward to and some im simply not ready for yet. Nonetheless, im left with no choice ey?

I start off my 1st day of school with yet another form to fill up, to redecide which subjects I would be taking. Decided that im going into Pure Science and taking up Biology. My friends, Dom, Chun Chiar and Daniel are heading to Sub Science, though. They basically don't want to study Biology. At least Denise is coming to Pure Science with me. She makes up the noise of at least 3 people. I wouldn't be very bored in class =)

Shared and bought 4 presents for Nicole Kow, Wan Qien, Sinn Yi and Chui San. (though Chui San hasn't recieved her present yet so I will not mention anymore about it until I do). Then i bought a pair of pink colored baby socks for Lynn. =D. She got me a shirt from Thailand =D. Thank you so much for the shirt. Like it alot. Oh and Wan Qien gave me a christmas candy cane in return. Yum, I wouldn't eat it, though.

Well thats that for now. Nothing much to post about. Will post again when I find more things to post about. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home