Monday, May 07, 2007

But you don't know that

You looked my way and gave me a smile,
A simple smile I'd never forget,
It pains my heart, yet it makes me smile,
It almost kills, but you don't know that.

Just that smile, that simple smile,
So simple to look at, yet it rips me apart,
It left me in pain, lost walking for miles,
A bittersweet sting that pierces my heart.

I don't know what feelings reside in your heart,
Once, i felt sure, I lost you from the start,
But then you looked my way and gave me a smile,
Your actions leave me dazed, stranded, almost exile.

I've lost, I'm stripped of my once proud honor,
You're filling me with feelings I can never forget,
You've left me in love, deep down in my heart,
In love with you, but you don't know that.

-Dudu-
7th May 2007

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi duuuuuuuuu~i like it duuuu~so nice~=D...write more..so nice nia

1:28 AM  
Blogger Xinnnnyannnn said...

ok....so you decided to update it..with one poem..but you updated anyways. and its nice..i suppose.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home