Saturday, June 17, 2006

Dreams, again...

Woke up from another dream of you. This time i didn't wake up on my own. The dream jolted me up. hmm, mood is totally different now.. i wonder when this would end.. it slaps me in the face every now and then.. giving me sleepy eyes and gloomy mornings. Kinda reminded me of the feeling we all have when we feel 'at home', when we feel comfortable, warm, and cozy. Its not how warm the lights are, or how soft the blankets are. Its when your heart feels like it belongs somewhere. Its when you're with the one you love. You jus feel, secured and comfortable. Like there isnt a need to worry for anything. You're not panicking, but ure not calm either. but ure heart beats faster and slower at the same time. You're at peace. Thats the feeling of being in love.. Well, im certainly in love alright..

sighs.. ok.. im heading back to bed.. cyall..

-dudu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home